Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fortune Hi-Tech Decision

I want to tell you a little about my decision to join Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing. I had never heard of it until my friend, LeCount, told me about it. At that time, I could not really see myself doing any kind of marketing business, but I guess it was the combination of listening to Chuck Bartok, Sam Cam' and friends talking about it as well as some very interesting developments in my family and my life that got me thinking about it.

Weather I am successful at it or not is entirely dependent upon who I surrounded myself with. I thought seriously about joining with Chuck, Sam and the others until I realized a part of - a big part of - Lecount's team was right here in Reading, Pennsylvania. Matt Barrat is a very big guy in Fortune Hi-Tech and very successful.

Well, when it came down to it, I had a choice to make. Do I join with a team of very highly successful people in the Network Marketing industry who are on the left coast, or do I join with a very successful team whom I can meet with, face to face.

The decision was pretty much made up for me. Unfortunately, I won't be joining forces with Chuck and Sam at the moment, but that does not mean that some kind of alliance won't be possible in the future.

At this point, I don't know a lot about the network marketing industry, so the future is not clear. However; I'm optimistic. I am working on surrounding myself with some brilliant and successful people. People who know how to make one of these businesses work. My only problem may by that I've always had a little trouble taking advice.

That's my Southern side coming out. My dad used to call me "Rebel", partly because I was born in South Carolina, while the rest of my family was born in Shamokin PA. But, the biggest reason he called me that was because I always wanted to do things my way, weather it was right or not.

This is one of the things I'm going to have to work on. And like everything else in this opportunity, I have to learn to do it in a hurry.

No comments: