Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm ... Back?

Well, this is my first post since I promised ... over a month ago ... that I was back.

Well, those of you who are familiar with this blog may have noticed a significant change. Yes, I have joined a network marketing company. It was only a matter of time, really. reading and studying Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" is bound to make a guy reach for the stars. Will this opportunity actually take me to the stars? Well, that isn't the reason I joined. I told one of the guys I joined up with that I was looking for some "beer money". You know, that extra cash, I can spend on silly nonsense, such as paying down debt, keeping a roof over my wife and four boys' heads, and keeping everyone warm and fed.

I started looking around and investigating several options, but a friend of mine showed me Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing, and I was intrigued. With FHTM I have the opportunity to sell products that most people are already familiar with. Products from companies such as GE, Cingular, BP and on and on.

I was worried I'd end up selling Bubu's Energy elixir or something. No offence to Bubu. I'm sure his elixir is great stuff, but no one has ever heard of it.

So I'm happy to be a part of this company, especially since I have direct access to three gentlemen who have been with FHTM for an average of two years. I have a lot of experience to tap into, plus I trust the guy who brought me in to this.

The only problem I have at the moment is, now I have to prove to my wife that I didn't wast 300 dollars in joining FHTM.

Next time I'll let you know about my plans for this blog and the study of Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich"

No comments: