Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Getting Back to It

It's good to get back to talking about Napoleon Hill's great book Think and Grow Rich. I've always enjoyed writing and what better subject to write about then Think and Grow Rich. It's a way to help people to better themselves, while bettering myself. Especially at this time. I have a lot of learning to do in a very short time; and I think this would be a great way to do exactly that.

So, you may be wondering, exactly what is it I plan to do with the blog. Since there has been a long hiatus, I don't think I'd be doing anyone any favors by picking up where I left off. So, what I plan to do is to start over, more or less. I'll bring back the writings I've already done but add things that make it more pertinent in my life, now.

I've undergone a lot of changes in the past few months. Changes that may have not been possible without the writings of Napoleon Hill and an appreciation for the law of attraction.

Another issue I have is having to keep the blog moving a little faster. So, what I may do is, break up those articles into smaller ones so, I can post more often; therefor get more attention from the search engines. After all, as you may have noticed, I now have two advertisements. One for the Fortune Hi-Tech shopping site and one for my business opportunity. That's right, I'm blogging for dollars now!

When I plan to start is a bit of a mystery to me. I was thinking of starting tomorrow, but then I thought, (yes, my brain still works despite the many years of drinking and banging my head against walls!) If I just blog some of my thoughts on Napoleon Hill and Fortune Hi-Tech first, that may get some of the attention of people who had been visiting before. I believe this will lead to some very good discussions.

So, My tentative day for starting is on this Monday. It could change, depending on the increase of traffic, or the lack there of.

See you tomorrow from your Wednesday Night Wiener, Michael Donlan

1 comment:

Chuck Bartok said...

Micheal, Good to see you back

I know we share a common interest.

You will enjoy visiting and downloading our Live Talk Show discussing Hill, Haanel and Wattles.

The Focus Society of Overachievers

Also to find out the Secret of Think & Grow Rich,
The Awesome Secret in text and Audio may be a welcome addition to your Library